Thursday, October 22, 2009

I wrote this sunday

I bought a pair of pants Saturday afternoon as well. They are a type of pants that are fashionable here, but I haven’t seen them in New York (although ironically enough Michelle told me that just bought several pairs on the Internet the other day). They’re those pants that are skinny in the legs and then the crotch hangs low. Like some guys wear. But they’re made for girls. It’s pretty wonderful.

Why do I think so much about pants?

I’ve become addicted to pears.

School is okay. But it’s difficult. I’m not sure that I will do well. Which sucks.

I’m very homesick.

Also Saturday I went grocery shopping with my family. We bought many sweets. I eat so many sweets here.

Tomorrow I think I will make myself a peanut butter banana sandwich for recreo (break. It’s at 10:30ish. We have three classes before and three after)

Please someone explain what pilates are to me?

Zara is a store in the United States also, right? But I recalled the clothes in Zara in the US kind of sucking. But here Zara is completely fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. Pilates is a type of exercise that is about building a strong core,ie your muscles in your abdomen and back. I have 2 friends here that are teachers of this. It was started for dancers and then became wildly popular...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy who started it is named Joe Pilates. True.

    ReplyDelete