Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm reading Nausea by Sartre, and I completely adore it. Its like all the weird experiences that I've been mostly hiding but talking about with a select few since I can remember. And its written completely gorgeously as well.

I've been reading a ton recently, because anything in English is completely welcome and exciting to me.

Apparently my Spanish has improved immensely. I didn't really realize. I've been thinking that its terrible. But Imad(my Spanish father) said that its very noticeably improved.

I lost my converter!!! ahhh!!

Also I've begun to completely loathe American accents. They're nasty.

More later, when I have time, I have to go home and meet Jasmin. We're going shopping. I'm late!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma!

    My dad sent me the link to your blog. You are a great writer, and reading this totally makes me smile. You are so brave and lucky to be experiencing this adventure. If I could do things over again, I would have done something like this before I had kids...tad bit jealous!

    I look forward to future posts, so that I can keep up with you! Take care.

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh lovely lovely good stuff, social shopping hour.
    do tell me how nausea ends up, yeah?
    I WILL READ IT, I SWEAR.

    i love you, miss you
    PLEASE UPDATE THIS MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks grandma! And thank you for your letters, much appreciated.

    and Nausea got progressively more and more difficult. I had to read everything twice near the end. But it was so so so awesome. MISS YOU CARAHKINS

    ReplyDelete