Wednesday, September 30, 2009

okay so what has been happening....

Friday I went with some friends and went sightseeing! Then we spoke spanglish and ate in some little bar. It was basically just being shown around.

Saturday I went to a Melendi concert. He is apparently a pretty famous Spanish pop artist. I hung out with my friend Jasmin during the day and then we met up with some other kids I know at the show. Jasmin is a German exchange student, who goes to a different school than I. She speaks near perfect English, and her Spanish mother is the sister of my Spanish mother, so we're currently honorary cousins, I suppose. The concert was lots of fun.

Sunday I went out to eat with my family and then hung out in this internet cafe near my house. By internet cafe I mean a bar that happens to have coffee and internet. Which is what most places are like here. On every block there's maybe two or three bars/cafes with tapas, drinks, coffee, and places to sit and chill out. I happen to live near to two that also have free wifi, so I'm pretty much becoming a regular.

Monday I went to school. Then afterwards I went with Jasmin to get a bus pass. We met up with two other German exchange students we know, Johanna, and Mila (I think her name is...)

But I didn't go Tuesday or Wednesday, because I've been sick. Instead I just watched the first half of season two of Lost. It was pretty cool, especially since one of the new charecters is one of the main girls in Resident Evil, and I just saw that movie for the first time a few days ago. It was really awesome. Hopefully I'll go to school tomorrow? Because I hate being sick.

Speaking of sick I have now become incredibly homesick. jdskfljdsfkdjls

4 comments:

  1. dearest darling emma!
    i am so happy that you are out on the town in Salamanca!! i hope your having tons and tons of fun there and that you feel better in the near to present future!
    i miss you love and i cant wait for you to come home!
    but until then, be merry and lively and be whatever the hell you want!!
    love kla

    ps-- is this more of a letter than an comment? ill work on it
    pss-- cats and cops keep waking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hfsajfsdhkfgsdjf SICK. STOP. BOO. *throws vitamin c at you*

    i ruv u nd also free wifi. YES.
    *smoochies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM SICK ALSO. Blah. But thats mainly for other reasons. As you could tell by my facebook, im not using internet for a couple days- however, im at school right now, so I figured it would be okay if I checked emmas blog, cause thats not exactly facebook, is it? :3

    I love you muchos. You have permission (cause youre in spain) to text my phone using aim. I want to speak to you girliee. *HUGSANDKISSES*
    FEEL BETTER FEEL BETTER FEEL BETTER FEEL BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just read these now....i don't get notified. and they are all the best fucking comments ever. gahh i love you guys.

    i am partying like no other, you don't even know girl

    and carah, actually i have a shitload of vitamin c, i eat vitamin c halls like a pack a day its ridiculous, but they're soooo goooooooodddddd

    ReplyDelete