Monday, November 16, 2009

wrote this sometime a while ago i think last week

THINGS

They don’t have my shoe size in Spain. In every single store I asked, which was quite a few, they only have up to the size right below me. DAMN FEET.

I’m training myself to lucid dream.

I miss tofu.

I’m becoming a vegetarian again, because I just cannot stand to eat meat any longer (no offense meant, only for me)

Grilled croissant is the best thing ever. Or croissant planchas, not positive the best way to translate it…

I’m reading a book in Spanish. Its called Lloviendo Amarillo.

My friend in school moved to Madrid. But now I’m working on making others, so it’s okay.

I have the chicken pox. No, that’s not a joke.

My hair is getting rather long.

Halloween was fun, but definitely odd.

My friend Livia’s birthday is this weekend.

I moved (same family, just different house). The new house is lovely, and a five or so minute walk to both my school and the library. However, I’m now rather far from the city center.

It’s absolutely frigid here.

I really badly need more books in English.

I have a painful bruise on my toenail that’s been there since maybe the second week I was here and it hasn’t gone away at all.

I take two yoga classes a week and a pilates class. I’m also getting a gym membership this week with my friend Emily.

A girl named Emily who was living in another city (from my program) just moved to my city, and is apparently going to be in my school.
I got a new cell phone that doesn’t die every time I receive calls! It’s pretty.

I eat so much nutella here. ITS AMAZING.

3 comments:

  1. Which toenail got bruised? I-kee Pea, Penny-Roo, Roo-Whistle, Mary Hustle, or O Toe Bumbo?
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember hearing about how Ben's sneakers fell to pieces in China a few days before he came home and he had no money left to buy shoes so a couple of girls on the trip said they'd buy him some new shoes but he had to wear what they picked out so they decided to buy him pastel pink Crocs but because they were in China there was nothing close to his large American feet so he came home wearing pastel pink Crocs that only went as far back as the beginning of his heels. Once he was home, Becca happily wore them and Ben happily put on a pair of sneakers that actually fit him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sara that's a really funny story! you never told me that....and the big one

    ReplyDelete